What you will need:
-Masonry drill* (if going into stone or concrete)
-3/16″ drill bit
-Silicon or PL Premium (construction adhesive)
*All addresses will come with a hole pattern, 3/16″ threaded pins, and 1/2″ clear acrylic spacers.
To install the address numbers:
- Tape the provided hole template pattern to the location where you wish to have the numbers installed.
- Use a level on the black box drawn around the numbers to ensure your address is level. DO NOT USE THE BLUE GRID ON THE PAPER.
- Align the drill with the holes on the pattern. Drill about 3″ deep. The aluminum pins should be cut down if you cannot drill to that depth.
- Once the holes have been drilled, remove the template, blow out the holes, and insert a small amount of silicon (or construction adhesive) into each hole.
- Screw the aluminum threaded pins into the back of the numbers. Slide on the 1/2″ spacers if you wish to have the address stood off the wall.
- Push the numbers into place and you are done.